I want to know what idiot invented high heels. And then I want to admit to being an idiot and buying them. Even wearing them!
I believe today I've reached a turning point: no more high heels for me.
I've been walking around all day at work in these gorgeous white peep toes. Even hubby said I look great today in them. I've got a good extra 3-4 inches on me. And my feet are screaming at me to stop torturing them! So for the next 1 1/4 hours, I'm going to do everything I can to stay off my feet, then walk to my car barefoot and banish the shoes to a far away place.
Well... maybe I'm being a little extreme.
Ok, the heels won't be banished completely but NO MORE wearing them to work! Only times when I know I won't be walking much or wearing them long.
No comments:
Post a Comment